Tender / Contracts
REQUEST FOR TENDERS
Request for tenders
The municipality of Thorne is seeking bids for the spring sweeping of its roads.
Interested persons may contact the Municipality at (819) 647-3206 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for tender specifications.
Bids must be received at the office situated at 775 Route 366, Ladysmith (Québec) J0X 2A0 in a sealed envelope stating: Quote – Road sweeping 2018 before 3:00pm on Friday, March 30th, 2018.
- 366 east: From 303 to town line: civic number 791. Bryson Rd + 0.5 km + 2 bridges
- Intersection : Wall Rd @ 303 Schock Rd @ 366
- Schwartz Rd + 0.1 km over culverts 366 West from 303 4.7 km
- Thorne Lake Rd 1 km + bridge Intersection @ 301
- Yach Rd @ 303 + bridge Crawford @ 301
- Himmelman @ 303 Craig @ 301
- Johnson Rd 2.1 km Tubman – intersection + 0.1 km to the first house
- Dunlop Rd + 0.1 km Bolan @ 301
- Bretzlaff Rd Maynard Rd
- Cawood Rd + bridge Theodore Rd
- Pasch Rd @ 366 + 0.3 km Route 303: From 2973 to 3132
- Fierobin Rd @ 366 Yard at 775 Route 366 / Entrée du 775 Route 366
Approx: 12 km
*Plus intersections and 5 bridges which also need to be swept
- In town limits; roads must be watered down if they are dry;
- The excess must be picked up;
- Populated areas such as: Johnson’s road should also be watered down if they are dry;
- If possible – Direct sand away from lawns and houses close to the road;
- After the approval of the contract work should be done as soon as possible.