Tender / Contracts
ITEM: QUOTE 01-2021 – CONSTRUCTION OF SKATING RINK
- The municipality is inviting qualified contractors to send us a quote for the construction of an outdoor rink. The work to be performed includes the following;
- A 1-foot gravel base of mg 20 properly placed and compacted;
- A cement base of 60 ft wide x 120 ft long with a thickened edge slab of 8” perimeter to a 6’’ pad;
- Boards must be 4 ft high
- Chain-link fence at both ends for a puck stop
- Minimum two 5-foot doors (10 ft) at the north end for machinery
- Minimum 4 ft door for entry
- The municipality will remove the topsoil prior to construction;
- We would like to receive a complete quote with the items listed in #1 and a quote with items c to g listed in #1.
- The price quoted must include all taxes, should you be awarded the contract, your invoice must indicate the taxes as a separate item.
- The project must be completed on or before October 30, 2021.
- The Municipality of Thorne is not to be held responsible for damages caused directly or indirectly by you or your representatives.
- A tender form can be obtained by the municipality via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete and return the form in a sealed envelope marked “Skating Rink” to: Municipality of Thorne, 775 Route 366, Ladysmith, QC J0X 2A0 no later than 3 p.m. on July 5, 2021. Tenders will be open at Council’s regular sitting to be held at 7:00p.m. on July 6, 2021.
The Municipality of Thorne reserves the right to reject all or any tenders received.
REQUEST FOR TENDERS